Quarantine — Day 10
10 days in. Feels like nothing after all.
This post is part of an ongoing series in which I document my journey through the COVID-19 quarantine. See Day 1 for full context.
Nice day to chill out. Did some home chores, Netflix, read, call parents, chat with brother, etc. I wrote the layout of a book on remote work I want to work on. Did my weekly planning, as usual. Can’t wait to kick some ass this week.
I decided I’d read some news today just to avoid reading them tomorrow; there’s nothing worse than having that dose of negativity on Monday. Everything seems to be slightly improving. Economy will still take a hard hit, but dead people and infected have been steadily showing improvements.
- Avoid news: No
- Write blog: No. Wrote it the day after
- Personal growth: Yes. Kept reading Before you know it - John Bargh.
- Wake up 5:00 am: No
- Workout: No
- Help someone: No
- Time wasted < 90 mins: No
- Spent: 4 USD
- Stocks Portfolio (24h): 0% (weekend)
- Stocks Portfolio (All time): +4.10%
- Cryptofolio (24h): -0.8%
- Cryptofolio (All time): +8.64%
Join the newsletter
I write about remote work, software and personal growth. Subscribe to enjoy my articles every once in a while.