Quarantine — Day 16
Netflix 'n chill
This post is part of an ongoing series in which I document my journey through the COVID-19 quarantine. See Day 1 for full context.
Used my morning to design the landing page of the guide I’m launching soon. I’m happy to able to share all my knowledge to pass the Toptal interview. The rest of the day went by pretty chilling, watching Netflix with wife and eating a lot.
Being my 3rd saturday in quarantine, I feel like I’m enjoying my time even a little bit than usual. I’m surprised on how well I’m taking all this. I’m very optimistic, and I think that’s allowed me to focus on what I can influence instead of what I cannot.
- Avoid news: Yes
- Write blog: No
- Personal growth: Yes. Kept reading Before you know it - John Bargh.
- Wake up 5:00 am: Yes
- Workout: No
- Help someone: Yes
- Time wasted < 90 mins: No
- Spent: 20 USD
- Stocks Portfolio (24h): 0% (weekend)
- Stocks Portfolio (All time): +1.81%
- Cryptofolio (24h): +2.43%
- Cryptofolio (All time): +25.76%
Join the newsletter
I write about remote work, software and personal growth. Subscribe to enjoy my articles every once in a while.