Quarantine — Day 18
Let's all crack that Toptal interview!
This post is part of an ongoing series in which I document my journey through the COVID-19 quarantine. See Day 1 for full context.
Full focus on releasing Cracking the Toptal Interview, my new guide to help developers get into Toptal. I put a good amount of effort in the landing page. I’m ready now to start creating more useful content as I have a way to capture traffic.
Wife told me we’ll be on quarantine until April 27th. Sounds like I’ll be able to produce some badass content the next few weeks.
- Avoid news: Yes
- Write blog: Yes
- Personal growth: Yes. Kept reading Before you know it - John Bargh.
- Wake up 5:00 am: Yes
- Workout: No
- Help someone: Yes
- Time wasted < 90 mins: Yes
- Spent: 200 USD
- Stocks Portfolio (24h): 5.44% (weekend)
- Stocks Portfolio (All time): +5.10%
- Cryptofolio (24h): +20.76%
- Cryptofolio (All time): +58.09%
Join the newsletter
I write about remote work, software and personal growth. Subscribe to enjoy my articles every once in a while.