Quarantine — Day 20
First day ever I get to spend only writing blog posts
This post is part of an ongoing series in which I document my journey through the COVID-19 quarantine. See Day 1 for full context.
I love how I was able to spend the whole day writing blog posts. It’s still a difficult task for me. I like doing it but sometimes the words just won’t come out as easy. The amount of focus I was able to put was good with 3 blocks of deep work. Let’s see what I wrote today:
- This is what I did to ace the Toptal interview: Here I talk about the things I think are relevant to pass the technical interview at Toptal.
- Pimp your bash_profile with these 3 simple tricks: I talk about bash aliases and functions. This is a basic topic but it’s something I recently learned, so it’s something I feel obliged to teach.
Oh, and we got a brand new cover for Cracking the Toptal Interview 😏.
- Avoid news: Yes
- Write blog: Yes
- Personal growth: No
- Wake up 5:00 am: Yes
- Workout: No
- Help someone: Yes
- Time wasted < 90 mins: Yes
- Spent: 25 USD
- Stocks Portfolio (24h): +1.68%
- Stocks Portfolio (All time): +6.34%
- Cryptofolio (24h): +4.08%
- Cryptofolio (All time): +66.15%
Join the newsletter
I write about remote work, software and personal growth. Subscribe to enjoy my articles every once in a while.