Quarantine — Day 29
Finally exercised. Milestone achived. +100 newsletter subscribers.
This post is part of an ongoing series in which I document my journey through the COVID-19 quarantine. See Day 1 for full context.
Great day. I got so much done I need to put this in bullets:
- Finally did some workout after weeks
- Released my latest open source project node-reminders
- Reached +100 newsletter subscribers
- Wrote my first newsletter (will be sent next monday)
- Helped someone reviewing its resume
- Call with brotha
Making the most out of these days. Loving it so far.
- Avoid news: Yes
- Write blog: Yes
- Personal growth: Yes
- Wake up 5:00 am: Yes
- Workout: Yes
- Help someone: Yes
- Time wasted < 90 mins: No
- Spent: 15 USD
- Stocks Portfolio (24h): +0.38%
- Stocks Portfolio (All time): +11.97%
- Cryptofolio (24h): -1.74%
- Cryptofolio (All time): +60.02%
Join the newsletter
I write about remote work, software and personal growth. Subscribe to enjoy my articles every once in a while.