Quarantine — Day 43
This post is part of an ongoing series in which I document my journey through the COVID-19 quarantine. See Day 1 for full context.
Felt pretty unproductive but still managed to get some things done:
- Released the first working version rmind
- Wrote my weekly article in Dev.to
- Completed all my hours in my contract work
I might just need to set more focused goals to feel more productive in my days. I’m also spending too much time on Twitter, and I hate that. I watched dumb videos again and read non-sensical twitter threads.
- Avoid news: Yes
- Write blog: Yes
- Personal growth: Yes
- Wake up 5:00 am: Yes
- Workout: No
- Help someone: Yes
- Time wasted < 90 mins: No
- Spent: 5 USD
- Stocks Portfolio (24h): -2.14%
- Stocks Portfolio (All time): +11.57%
- Cryptofolio (24h): -0.45%
- Cryptofolio (All time): +97.10%
Join the newsletter
I write about remote work, software and personal growth. Subscribe to enjoy my articles every once in a while.