Quarantine — Day 52
Creative juicing and history lessons
This post is part of an ongoing series in which I document my journey through the COVID-19 quarantine. See Day 1 for full context.
Relaxed day but managed to practice a some creative things, and also read a lot:
- Cooked a new recipe
- Finished writing poem (3 weeks in the making)
- Starter reading a book “the art of being happy”
- Made good progress on reading “mein kampf”
- Watched 2 chapters of WWII series on Netflix
As I read more, I fall in love more and more in history. Not sure why I like it or what I could do with that knowledge, but I feel good learning about all that.
- Avoid news: No
- Write blog: No
- Personal growth: Yes
- Wake up 5:00 am: Yes
- Workout: No
- Help someone: No
- Time wasted < 90 mins: No
- Spent: 10 USD
- Stocks Portfolio (24h): +0%
- Stocks Portfolio (All time): +14.34%
- Cryptofolio (24h): -1.12%
- Cryptofolio (All time): +90.09%
Join the newsletter
I write about remote work, software and personal growth. Subscribe to enjoy my articles every once in a while.